Smart Balance® Cooking Oil
- Cooking oil made from a blend of canola, soy and olive oils for healthier sautéing, frying and baking
- Helps support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range1
- Excellent source of Omega-3s ALA(990mg per serving, 60% of the 1600mg daily value)
- Contains polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats to help balance the saturated fats in your diet
- Cholesterol Free
- (U) Parve
- Available in 24 oz and 48 oz
– – – – – – –
1. This cooking oil contains polyunsaturates and monounsaturates to help balance the saturates you eat every day. To enhance the cholesterol ratio, use Smart Balance® Omega Cooking Oil with our Food Plan to contribute at least two-thirds of diet fat intake. Limit total fat to 30% of calories (65g/day) and saturated fat to under 10% of calories (20g/day). Limit dietary cholesterol to under 300mg/day and avoid foods with partially hydrogenated oils to reduce trans fatty acids. Exercise is essential.
SEE NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR FAT CONTENT
By Janis Jibrin, M.S., R.D., and Tracy Gensler, M.S., R.D. Step Five: Balance your daily fat...
While many factors affect heart disease, the FDA recommends eating foods that are high in...
FDA Trans Fat Labeling Guidelines The FDA regulations allow manufacturers of any food product with less than...