Smart Balance® Non-Stick Cooking Spray – Butter Flavor
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Rich Buttery Taste
- 0g fat
- 0 calories
- 0g trans fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 0mg sodium
- No hydrogenated oils
- No partially hydrogenated oils
- Right blend of fats to help improve cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range1
- Ideal ratio of 5:1 Omgea-6 to Omega-3 (ALA)
- Provides the correct proportions of monounsaturates and polyunsaturates to help you offset the saturates you get from meat, fish and dairy foods
- 0g carbohydrates
- Available in 5 oz
- - - - - - -
SEE NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR FAT CONTENT
- Great for fat-free or balanced fat cooking
- Directions: Shake well. Point arrow on button towards red mark on can. Hold can upright 6-12 inches away. Spray onto unheated cook/bakeware or grill.
- Warning: use only as directed. Intentional misuse by inhaling or concentrating contents may be harmful or fatal. Flammable. Do not spray on heated surfaces or near open flame. Never spray directly into oven. Remove broiler pans or trays from oven before spraying. This can may burst if left on stove or near heat source. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store above 120°. Keep away from children.
While many factors affect heart disease, the FDA recommends eating foods that are high in fiber and...
By Janis Jibrin, M.S., R.D., and Tracy Gensler, M.S., R.D. Step Five: Balance your daily fat...
You’ve fasted somewhere between 9 to 12 hours and had your blood drawn to check your cholesterol...